2b or not to 2B

Biddlin

Reaction score
I am fighting cancer and odds are 50/50. 2 days after 2nd chemo I'm still hanging in there but may not make it
I want you guys to know how much I appreciate you and wish you all well. If any of you are still on Marshall forum,please convey this over there
Thank you and I hope to see you again. Biddlin aka John W Hobbs.

AngelDeVille

Reaction score
Prayers are with you, you are still my favorite person on the interwebz!

Go Nigel Go

Reaction score
Hang in there buddy. I have never experienced Chemo first hand (thankfully), but I have a few friends who have gone through it, and they assure me the Chemo feels worse than the disease it is helping to fight. Finding ways to keep your spirits up during that difficult process is probably the hardest thing you will ever do.

I hope you have a good support network there with you, they will help get you through the worst of it. Sending you good vibes in 3-2-1... now.

Tiboy

Reaction score
I have a bicycle riding buddy who disappeared from the ranks for a year. Turns out he had Cancer and underwent chemo and radiation. Now he’s back on the bike and riding strong. You can beat it. Hang tough.

pancake81

Reaction score
Stay strong my friend, and know that much love and strength is being sent your way from your friends on the forum and family alike. It’s a physical disease but the battle is mental. Stay positive, stay strong.

njpaulc

Reaction score
Chemo is tough, but it effects everybody differently. Hang in there and get well, we need you and and you sparkling personalty.

AngelDeVille

Reaction score
Keep checking in with us as much as you can, if you need anything we are here.

pancake81

Reaction score

Latest posts