A mutiny of reason.

Biddlin

Reaction score
this isn't a site that people come to to talk politics.
I haven't posted a word about politics. I haven't named a politician. This is about the absence of reason in a time of crisis. Those who see "politics" should ask themselves why?
Meanwhile the idiocracy continues.
btw-I have not slandered anyone, invoked a politician's name or posted an offense video.

Last edited:

Biddlin

Reaction score
That math just doesn't add up and is certainly unreliable and partial.
The numbers come from Johns Hopkins tracking site:
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
They were current at the time of the post. We cannot know the outcomes of the unresolved cases, though China's mortality at this point seems to be about 4.2%. Unlike China the USA's rate of new infections is still going up like a rocket. Those numbers are based upon the known outcomes.

RhinestoneStrat

Reaction score
I would say that the Covid-19 pandemic will taper off by Halloween in time for 'trick or treason'. The pumpkin should then be thrown out by November.;)

trumpkin1davidjones.jpg

Biddlin

Reaction score
1cv19328.jpg
As of this post the USA had 104,865 confirmed infected, 102,262 unresolved, 1709 dead, 894 recovered. That's about 65% mortality in resolved cases so far.
Figures from Johns Hopkins

Kerry Brown

Reaction score
Canada is on almost complete lockdown. Here in British Columbia we have been physical distancing for and self quarantining almost ten days now. We are starting to see the curve flatten. Physical distancing has been proven wherever it has been used. The problem is the incubation period. You can be contagious and show no symptoms for up to ten days. This means that it takes three weeks to a month of quarantine to be effective. I urge you all to physically distance and self quarantine until this is over. If you don't your hospitals will be overwhelmed. It will not only be COVID-19 patients dying. It will be heart attack victims, stroke victims, cancer patients, car accident victims, etc. who can't get treatment because the hospitals are full.

Gahr

Reaction score
Entering the third week pf lockdown here in Norway. We can't see any real effects of the lockdown in the numbers of people who have contracted the virus yet, but the number of people testing positive for the REGULAR flu is down from 15+% to around 3.5% of all people tested, so it is not unlikely that we'll see results regarding the corona virus as well.

fos1

Reaction score
The numbers come from Johns Hopkins tracking site:
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
They were current at the time of the post. We cannot know the outcomes of the unresolved cases, though China's mortality at this point seems to be about 4.2%. Unlike China the USA's rate of new infections is still going up like a rocket. Those numbers are based upon the known outcomes.

That's what I mean. .... Do the math. The confirmed cases and the number of deaths don't match the percentages. Even John Hopkins can play with statistics if they have an agenda.

Heep

Reaction score
"Ostrich policy" more than monkeys...
The policy of burying one's head in the sand to not see what is happening and listening fakenews from their orange president.
Trumptards at their best.

Latest posts