A mutiny of reason.

DJGranite

Reaction score
Guys, I thought that I was meticulous in not making this about politics. It is about reason and direction vs. ego and expediency. Let's just let it be before someone gets in trouble.

I'm curious, what Exactly did you expect?
It's not very difficult to figure out who your post was aimed at.
One of the reasons I visit guitar forums is to escape from all the political bull****.
Guess I may have chosen the wrong one.

DrBGood

Reaction score
One of the reasons I visit guitar forums is to escape from all the political bull****.
Out of hundreds of interesting and entertaining threads, you'll let this one make you want to leave ?

RhinestoneStrat

Reaction score

Hey stick around partner!;) Guitar forums today are competing with the likes of Face Book, Twitter & Instagram, etc. & are a dying breed. We need a little spice & excitement on this here fine forum. Legendary blues man from Northern Californ-I-A Bo Biddlin whose post wasn't aiming at anyone political specifically. I mean from the backside the person in question could look like anyone like Alec Baldwin.:fingersx:

Biddlin

Reaction score
Don and Melania test positive for Covid 19. Now that's ironic, Alanis!

Biddlin

Reaction score
"... and what a wretch is he who must survive his hopes! Nothing remains when that day comes but to sit down and weep like Alexander when he wanted other worlds to conquer."

Biddlin

Reaction score
Radio host Pastor Robert "Bob" Enyart, who swore off Covid-19 vaccines, has died from complications due to Covid 19.
In October, Enyart won a lawsuit against the state of Colorado over its Covid-19 restrictions, CNN has reported.
In a phone call with CNN following the ruling, Enyart said, "We have a right, even an obligation to worship him (---), and that's without government interference."
"Bob Enyart was one of the smartest, and without question the wisest person I've known," said co-host Fred Williams. All evidence to the contrary.
Enyart is one of several radio hosts who passed away recently from Covid-19 complications after complaining about masks and expressing skepticism about vaccines. Dick Farrel, a Florida-based talk radio host, passed away from the coronavirus in August, as did Nashville-based host Phil Valentine, who was 65 when he died. Marc Bernier, another Florida-based radio host and an outspoken opponent of masking and vaccines, also died of Covid-19 last month.
I guess faith didn't really trump science.(Is that an oxymoron?)

Torren61

Reaction score
It's interesting to see how things went from the beginning of the thread until now.

Von Trapp

Reaction score
The thing I found most interesting was how the main antagonist actually didn't even live in the US. It's also interesting to reflect that most the people screaming and ranting about "commies" and "Bolsheviks" are the ones that would actually benefit the most from a communist system (as it was intended) since they more often than not are uneducated, unemployed or working non skilled low pay jobs and aren't generally overly burdened with brains.

Torren61

Reaction score
The thing I found most interesting was how the main antagonist actually didn't even live in the US. It's also interesting to reflect that most the people screaming and ranting about "commies" and "Bolsheviks" are the ones that would actually benefit the most from a communist system (as it was intended) since they more often than not are uneducated, unemployed or working non skilled low pay jobs and aren't generally overly burdened with brains.

Well, he benefits greatly from a social democratic system yet he continues to live in such a "repressive" state and he obviously has no clue what are communists and Bolsheviks. It's plain to see that he's been spoon fed some thoughts and ideas which are not only wrong but not even his own. Because, you know, thinking is hard.

Latest posts