Digitech GNX3

paradox

Reaction score
Has anybody used a GNX3? I have been using a Digitech RP7 for quite a while now, however it has begun having intermittent problems. I will eventually need to replace it for recording and "headphone" practice (no I can't always crank my amp... sigh...). It looks like this thing is much more than my RP7. Is it worth the $399? :?: 8)

paradox

Reaction score
Mixed reviews

I'm seeing very mixed reviews on the GNX3 (of course, the norm for this type of gear). But I think its more than I would need. I wonder if I can get my RP7 repaired (by Digitech?). I can get some good distorted sounds for recording with it, I should probably write down the patch data and see if I can find one on fleabay if it goes... It does have two pots on it, maybe I should spray some cleaner on them (I get crackling, pops, and dropouts that come and go some days)... :(

Tony M

Reaction score
Check out the review of the Boss ME-50 in the everything else section.

paradox

Reaction score
Maybe good news, my RP7 might not be the real problem, it may be my mixer board that has problems. Its an intermittent problem so next time it occurs I gonna swap channels and see if its the mixer.

Latest posts