Driberif-nosbig

alexander paul

Reaction score
in a mirror it says- gibson firebirD...

Gibson 2017 Firebird Zero Electric Guitar Pelham Blue $49900

which is less than $500...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gibson-2017-firebird-zero-electric-guitar

iu

Gahr

Reaction score
Just did a search for Gibson 2017 on amazon.com. Lots of nice models come up. If what I see is real, 2017 is looking to be a great year. The small pickguard is back on the SG Standard T, among other things.

eS.G.

Reaction score
I know they SAY its MADE IN USA.......but it LOOKS oddly Chinese to me...........and I dont see no STAMP on the headstock.........

I might have to Cry Shenanigans

smitty_p

Reaction score
So...there's sumthin about the name, Firebird "Zero" that makes me wonder if that's the best marketing.

Hmmm....

eS.G.

Reaction score
"150 sonic combinations" i SO LOVE the B.S. of marketing..........ssshhhh do you smell something???????
--and look at the green finish and the top---- thats a horrible "matchbook" flamed job if thats what its supposed to be.......it SAYS "GRADE A FLAMED MAPLE TOP" ----- come on ---- Im not just BEING a DICK right that particular top looks like ass......see below
https://www.amazon.com/Gibson-USA-H...9&keywords=Gibson+2017+in+Musical+Instruments

SG standard

Reaction score
I prefer this Firebird, (though not the price).

Seems like they've given the HP models more bling - personally I don't like the chrome trc & 'beauty rings' around the pups, I think it looks cheap. SG Standards are going back to '57 pups & angel wings. Soon it'll be batwings in even years & angel wings in odd years. :)

Latest posts