Dunlop lemon oil

Raiyn

Reaction score
The internet was designed as a military weapon to filter out stupid

I'm pretty sure that the internet was designed as a cold war weapon to filter out and exploit stupid.
Filter out?

More like concentrate. Have you seen the levels of stupidity out there?

Norlin SG

Reaction score
Pretty much the same thing. You might say that "stupid" is filtered out and concentrated for further nurturing and exploitation. Kinda like cracking crab and throwing the meat away and eating the shells.

Ya, unfortunately there is a lot of stupid out there and it's just getting worse. I taught my Grand daughter how to change oil and the first time she did it alone she drained the transmission and dumped 4 quarts into the engine.

But it gets better. She didn't have time to address her mistake because she din't want to get fired from her minimum wage job and drove the car anyway. She couldn't make the logical connection between the very real possibility of destroying her car and having to walk everywhere.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Pretty much the same thing. You might say that "stupid" is filtered out and concentrated for further nurturing and exploitation. Kinda like cracking crab and throwing the meat away and eating the shells.

Ya, unfortunately there is a lot of stupid out there and it's just getting worse. I taught my Grand daughter how to change oil and the first time she did it alone she drained the transmission and dumped 4 quarts into the engine.

But it gets better. She didn't have time to address her mistake because she din't want to get fired from her minimum wage job and drove the car anyway. She couldn't make the logical connection between the very real possibility of destroying her car and having to walk everywhere.
Ouch.

Guithartic

Reaction score
5 years late but oh well. I just got an SG with a super dry fretboard. Check out how well Dunlop 65 Ultimate Lemon Oil did.
Before
362F360B-099C-48C1-9099-07983FA7DB85.jpeg

After
95D9DA61-B133-47AF-BC82-C913EDA91890.jpeg

Decadent Dan

Reaction score

Most transmissions don’t have drain plugs.

Latest posts