Gibson SG Standard '61 reissue- New condition $1480 + 40 ship

bbutler358

Reaction score
Gibson '61 Reissue SG- $1480 plus $40 shipping

The guitar was manufactured this year, in February, 2022. It's only 4 months out of the factory. I bought it when it was 3 weeks old! It is in perfect condition, except for a tiny bit of very slight button rash on the back, but even that is hard to see. I've never played it away from home. The retail is $1999.

I bought this while I was waiting for my new 335 to come from Gibson and I figured I might sell it soon after the 335 arrived, and that's the way it turned out, so here it is. I'm not trying to get every penny out of it I can, I'm just trying to sell it, hence the good price on such a nice guitar.

The action is great and it is so fun to play. It has a Burstbucker 61R (neck), Burstbucker 61T (bridge). The neck is a Gibson Slim Taper, and is very smooth and easy to play. And I think many sellers would call this guitar "Mint" condition.

If you need lots more info on this SG, Sweetwater has a great '61 Reissue page.
If you live near Minnieapolis, I can meet you somewhere and save you the shipping.

Here's a link to more info about the '61 Reissue sg.
Sweetwater.com/store/detail/SG61VENH--gibson-sg-standard-61-vintage-cherry

Call me anytime,
Brian
715-514-4417

1.JPG

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    533 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    522.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    570.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    540.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    665.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    667.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    675.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

3bolt79

Reaction score
You need to get a better stand. That one will **** up your guitar to the point that nobody will want to buy it. Just sayin’.

bbutler358

Reaction score
Thank you for your concern. Just so you'll know, I have all surfaces covered with pliable clear rubber tubing and when I'm not taking a picture of the guitar, I have a cloth behind the neck so the guitar isn't even touching the stand at that point. So don't worry please. And thanks again for your input. :) And thanks for using the asterisks so we didn't have to read whatever that stood for.