Guitar stands

Gillean

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have 6 guitars atm (2 acustic and 4 electrics) and at this point I have only 1 guitar stand that holds only 1 guitar. All other guitars stay in their respective cases.

I`d like to purchase one of those 5 places guitar stands, not only I like the way the guitars look on it its also very usefull space-wise and easier to grab and go.

the thing is, all guitars stands I find at the big stores (like thomann) suck on the visual aspect. Would you guys recommend a more custom build/good looking guitar stand for 5 guitars? something made of wood would be nice, not a necessity tough.

here is what im talking about: https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/0991808005/guitar-stands/fender-folding-stand-for-5-guitars-basses

thanks for the help, once again.

Tom Sullivan

Reaction score
That stand is pretty nice for sure...
Nice indeed . . . but it holds seven guitars . . . I only have six . . . it would seem . . . oh I dunno . . . just wrong to always have a vacancy so if I get that stand then I must get another guitar so the stand looks right

SGtopper

Reaction score
Yep, That's what I was thinkin'

Nice indeed . . . but it holds seven guitars . . . I only have six . . . it would seem . . . oh I dunno . . . just wrong to always have a vacancy so if I get that stand then I must get another guitar so the stand looks right

Gahr

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have 6 guitars atm (2 acustic and 4 electrics) and at this point I have only 1 guitar stand that holds only 1 guitar. All other guitars stay in their respective cases.

I`d like to purchase one of those 5 places guitar stands, not only I like the way the guitars look on it its also very usefull space-wise and easier to grab and go.

the thing is, all guitars stands I find at the big stores (like thomann) suck on the visual aspect. Would you guys recommend a more custom build/good looking guitar stand for 5 guitars? something made of wood would be nice, not a necessity tough.

here is what im talking about: https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/0991808005/guitar-stands/fender-folding-stand-for-5-guitars-basses

thanks for the help, once again.

A bit late to the party, but I've got that Fender stand you are linking to, and I like it.

JesseXGibson

Reaction score
A little late, but if you can build one I’d say do that. Then the only thing limiting you is your own imagination. That being said though, I personally never keep my guitars on stands. Much safer in their cases :ohno:

GeorgeGR

Reaction score
Wall hanger ! It's better for your guitar's intonation because of the gravity , unless you pick a floor stand that your guitar is still hanging. Personally i prefer Hercules stands (best stands out there in my opinion) and wrap them with a white cloth to protect the nitro finish. Since you are having 6 guitars use a guitar rack and drill a Hercules stand on them on the wall . if you have the space of course. As aesthetic i find it pretty beautiful.

Check Darrell's guitar collection , the way he hanged them it's pretty cool with that lights.

Last edited: