Harley Benton SG Junior update vid with band footage

jml77

Reaction score
Looks good, nice angle on body/neck. I have a john hornby skewes vintage SG, an old one, it has a very shallow angle, which makes the neck feel as if it's a mile long. I played a gibson sg with a large neck angle, and yep it has that wrap around feel, but a very high bridge and bridge pickup.

Interesting to hear about the Roswell pickup having a harsh mid-range. Hmmm, I wonder if it's like the Roswell P90s I have in my Harley Benton TE-90QM, that turned out to have ceramic magnets instead of the advertised Alnico 5. The bridge pickup is very hot, and consequently very mid-ranged, yeah very tiring, even with changed magnets.

papagayo

Reaction score
Harley Benton are great for the price, available at Thomann. I like this Tele Prince Tribute, price? 180 €

Temp 47851.JPG

laza616

Reaction score
My guitar service man is playing Harley Benton Les Paul, he actually bought another HB last year. He says they are great instruments and that they need minimum setup work right out of box
I would not mind buying SG by HB but the offset body is kind of turn off for me

Grizzlyman

Reaction score
My guitar service man is playing Harley Benton Les Paul, he actually bought another HB last year. He says they are great instruments and that they need minimum setup work right out of box
I would not mind buying SG by HB but the offset body is kind of turn off for me
Yeah, I can understand the offset body isn’t for everyone, but in the flesh it’s actually quite subtle, and personally I really like it.
Plus the guitar is just excellent. Plays so nice!

Latest posts