Has Anyone Seen These Tuners?

Alanbama

Reaction score
I just bought this D’Addario tuner that fasteners to your guitar with one of your machines screw. It works very well. It’s easy to see and it agrees with my PolyTune. The guitar fits in the case just fine with it installed. I really like it. FEE05E47-AA47-4AA3-9FDF-109B1D60D640.jpeg

DrBGood

Reaction score
I just bought this D’Addario tuner that fasteners to your guitar with one of your machines screw. It works very well. It’s easy to see and it agrees with my PolyTune. The guitar fits in the case just fine with it installed. I really like it. View attachment 48342
Cute gizmo. The screen is below the logo ?
SG haters will tell you that it will worsen neck dive.

3bolt79

Reaction score
I don’t think I would want a tuner screwed to my guitar. After a few battery changes, the screw could be toast. I will continue to use my Snarks. I also have a couple of Strobe tuners.

Colnago

Reaction score
I don’t think I would want a tuner screwed to my guitar. After a few battery changes, the screw could be toast. I will continue to use my Snarks. I also have a couple of Strobe tuners.
Why would you take it off to change the battery?

Alanbama

Reaction score
I just looked at my SG and sorry to say I would have to remove it to change the battery. But if I’m not mistaken I read in a review of it that the battery is supposed to last a really long time. I’m wanting to say a couple of years but please don’t hold it against me if I’m totally wrong! I really like it though. It’s easy to see in vertical mode and it’s so darn handy. It fits fine in my case too.

Latest posts