Incoming NGD. Just ordered THIS

Igonuts

Reaction score
Xdtidurgrtryeyeautiful !!!!!!

Just when i think i've seen the most beautiful guitar, ppl like you come along and raise the barre.

Last edited:

3bolt79

Reaction score
It’s a new Ibanez Artist. I don’t remember the model number ATM. AR325QA I think.

Igonuts

Reaction score
Curious as to the block inlays. Tail piece very ornate. Intersting to see when in hand. First pic doesn't do it justice. See reflection of carpet via pups. Makes 'em look pitted. Bad listing pics. Second one effected by resize. Meh, can see thru that. Know you'll be tossing out eye candy when in hand.

3bolt79

Reaction score
Curious as to the block inlays. Tail piece very ornate. Intersting to see when in hand. First pic doesn't do it justice. See reflection of carpet via pups. Makes 'em look pitted. Bad listing pics. Second one effected by resize. Meh, can see thru that. Know you'll be tossing out eye candy when in hand.
Yeah it’s just reflection. I bought it from an Ibanez dealer. It is brand new. I will be sure to post some pics when it arrives.

3bolt79

Reaction score
@Igonuts this guitar was less money than the Epiphone Les Pauls and SG’s I was looking at. It was the same price as the Epi SG Modern I just sold. The Ibanez was $599.00.

Igonuts

Reaction score
@Igonuts this guitar was less money than the Epiphone Les Pauls and SG’s I was looking at. It was the same price as the Epi SG Modern I just sold. The Ibanez was $599.00.
I just sent back a LPC BB due to flaws. Still thinking I'd reorder.time has passed twixed then and now. Time to ponder. Sure, its an LPC. But it in a way its a cookie cutter guit. Looking at what you and others find for a fraction of the cost. Ibanez is a fine manufacturer. You have an exceptional example. Gonna re thinkk my goals.

3bolt79

Reaction score
I just sent back a LPC BB due to flaws. Still thinking I'd reorder.time has passed twixed then and now. Time to ponder. Sure, its an LPC. But it in a way its a cookie cutter guit. Looking at what you and others find for a fraction of the cost. Ibanez is a fine manufacturer. You have an exceptional example. Gonna re thinkk my goals.
My last Gibson LP was a Studio, black with gold hardware. I had it for about a year, and then gave it to my son for Christmas. He loves it. I had only played it a time or two. It’s a better guitar for him because he loves it and plays it all the time.

He has 3 electric guitars…the LP Studio, and vintage Kramer Pacer, and a Fender American Special HSS. He also left his classical at my house. I bought all of these guitars.

We also we’re passing a 1979 Strat Hardtail back and forth between the 2 of us. I was in the process of buying it from him at Christmas time, when he said forget about it, Merry Christmas.

3bolt79

Reaction score
Very Nice! I have a few Ibanez's and can attest to their quality!
Got pics of your Ibanez Artist? I am keeping a lookout for an early 80’s Artis with the Pro Rock’r and blue burst finish.

Latest posts