Just say 'No' to drugs...

MR D

Reaction score
btw, the nut top on the truss rod looks , IDK, wrong....what kind of guitar is that thing ? R we sure its even a GIBSON SG ?

Dwarfrat

Reaction score
When I woke up in ICU 9 years ago, I knew something was wrong. I discovered it was Dilaudid in the IV bag. They gave me three bottles of pills when I got home. I took one the first night. When I woke up to use the bathroom, I was so stoned I crawled down the hallway.
I threw them all away the next day.

MR D

Reaction score
When I woke up in ICU 9 years ago, I knew something was wrong. I discovered it was Dilaudid in the IV bag. They gave me three bottles of pills when I got home. I took one the first night. When I woke up to use the bathroom, I was so stoned I crawled down the hallway.
I threw them all away the next day.
Too bad....though that stuff is NOT for everyone, I'd have gladly taken 'em off your hands.

Dwarfrat

Reaction score
Too bad....though that stuff is NOT for everyone, I'd have gladly taken 'em off your hands.
I was drifting in and out the second day in ICU.
When I saw that fluorescent pipes in bright colors were all over the room, I told myself I was hallucinating and went back to sleep.

MR D

Reaction score
I was drifting in and out the second day in ICU.
When I saw that fluorescent pipes in bright colors were all over the room, I told myself I was hallucinating and went back to sleep.
I guess its kinda tuff to embrace bein in the ICU...BUT on the bright side.....there are some people that really enjoy hallucinating......