Left-Handed '21 SG Tribute w/upgrades and extra parts $950 FIRM

lefty52

Reaction score
Up for sale is a left-handed 2021 Gibson SG "Tribute" guitar with a genuine Gibson padded gigbag. I have made a number of improvements to this guitar, they are as follows:
  • Hand buffed the matte finish to nice semi-gloss.
  • Replaced the stock circuit-board wiring with an SG wiring harness from GunStreet, (Portland, OR)
  • Replaced the stock 490 pickups with Tonerider Alnico IV "Classics" These pickups are rated as equal to or better than Gibson "57's.
  • Replaced the bridge and tailpiece with an aged, vintage-correct bridge and tailpiece
  • Installed genuine Gibson reflector knobs and switch ring.
  • In the pics the truss rod cover is not installed, it will be, it was just off for setup.
I have done a complete setup on this guitar including polishing a crowning the frets, oiling the fretboard, setting the truss rod, and adjusting the intonation.
I will include the original pickups and hardware with the sale. I have been building and selling lefty guitars for over 25 years, you will not be disappointed. Shipping to CONUSA only.
It's listed at: https://reverb.com/item/56623718-left-handed-gibson-sg-tribute-2021-with-upgrades

Decadent Dan

Reaction score
Looks like a one-piece body, on a Tribute, cool. 1073C262-C0C0-4A26-BD52-DEABD7D31126.jpeg

Last edited:

papagayo

Reaction score
You could put a trussrod cover for the pctures... seriously.

Latest posts