Luke Cage on Netflix, Season II - Episode 202

DrBGood

Reaction score
Do you watch the series ? Pretty good performances here and there. And on this particular one, Gary Clark Jr with his Yellow 3 P90 SG !

932660920-7e5a077.jpg

Bassman_75

Reaction score
Finished it last weekend. Love the guest spots they work into the show. really a good showcase for these talented performers. And yea that SG like his playing was killer.

guidanceimc

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. Didn’t know there was another Marvel series. I thought I watched everything from the Marvel collection, but it turns out I missed this one.

Jestixty

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. Didn’t know there was another Marvel series. I thought I watched everything from the Marvel collection, but it turns out I missed this one.
I looked through ดูซีรี่ย์ออนไลน์, and it looks like this series has good ratings on IMDb and is definitely worth watching. Is the third season coming, or it’s already over? I also have happy to find out there were more Marvel series like Modok, Iron Fist, and Hit Monkey that I haven’t watched. It looks like I will not have to look for a movie for the evening in the next few weeks because I already know what I will watch.

Latest posts