Lyric Challenge?......for me it is, anyways.

Guitar3dt

Reaction score
http://www.pawlingschools.org/Killtacular.mp3

Here's a quick song me and a few friends recorded a while back, and it's hurtin' for some lyrics. Anybody feel like recording some lyrics over this. Just to see what other people hear out of this.

Write about your woman, your dog, your mother, your woman's dog's mother......whatever. Just for kicks.

PS No telling the school I'm leaching some of their bandwidth.......hehe. It's really slow anyway. That'll teach them to give me a cheap webhost to work with. lol.

Guitar3dt

Reaction score
yea ess, i'm playin' guitars and bass in that one, i believe.

this was one of a few songs we recorded. we were all sitting around (some of us used to be in bands, others weren't) and we all wanted to play a show again, so i said, that's it, i don't care if we suck, we're getting together, writing some songs, and playing a show.

we just grabbed whoever we thought would have the most fun. maybe not the best players, maybe never played an instrument or sang before, but if they would have more fun doing it than a skilled player, they got picked first.

wrote 8 songs in 6 hours, and played 2 shows. lots of fun. lots of sucking. but it was fun.

http://www.purevolume.com/killtacular for a good laugh. the vocals are......well, give 'em a listen.

either way, everybody give it a try. the more i hear lyric-wise, the more fun it'll be for me.......haha.

E

ess

:lol:
ive slapped some lead on the first track 3d still space for SGMs vocals :shock: :twisted: :idea: 8) .. waiting to upload in the jam thread thang.

skidshark

Reaction score
too young to fall in love...

isn't that poisonish?

sounds good 3d and ess! i'm on a vow of silence and besides i have laryngitis, and i have to wash my hair...and ....and.... :oops: well i just hate my voice on tape!