N(2)AD

DrBGood

Reaction score
I've had my Marshall Origin20 head on the market for some time and it wasn't moving. Then last week a guy proposes a Fender Super-Sonic as a trade. Since I had posted a photo of it sitting on one of my 2X10" homemade cabs (WGS Veterans), he wanted that too for a straight trade. Before he changed his mind, I said yes. I think he was as excited as I was. He already has the same and wants a stereo rig. Seriously down trade for him, but he's fine with it.

That Fender is some wonder amp, it's got it all and the tones are like angels singing. I just might have found what I was looking for in an amp. I've only played it like ½h and I already think I'm ready to let go of the Egnater Rebel 30 and the Bassbreaker.

While I was in town, I also picked up an early version of the Monoprice 15W combo. That too is a nice tweedy amp.

This is by far the best gear acquisition day ever. I'll go to sleep with a big smile on my face.

Fender Super-Sonic.jpg

The two blondes I picked up in town.

Bonde sisters.jpg

Go Nigel Go

Reaction score
Nice looking amp, never had a chance to try one myself though. Always cool to see gear that inspires, yet another thing to put on the list of stuff to try out some day.

MR D

Reaction score
No interest eh ?

I guess it would've attracted more comments like this :rofl:

thats better,Cherry SG Standard.......can't go wrong w/that...... but the 2 blondes are interesting as well...the SS is a 20 Watt? tubes? Solid-State? been curious about them 4 long time, dont think i've had the pleasure....must be nice !

Decadent Dan

Reaction score
Congrats, nice trade! A friend of mine used to rave about the 100 watt head version when they came out. Have fun dialing it in.

papagayo

Reaction score
thats better,Cherry SG Standard.......can't go wrong w/that...... but the 2 blondes are interesting as well...the SS is a 20 Watt? tubes? Solid-State? been curious about them 4 long time, dont think i've had the pleasure....must be nice !

Cherry SG Standard? Where? LOL

Latest posts