Selling some stuff due to motorcycle accident.

Kirk Dahnke

Reaction score
Not really any SG gear but I was in an accident that caused paralysis in my left hand. I have way too much stuff and its all in very-good to good condition considering its age. I'm just going to make a list and if you're interested then we can talk price. I will be selling below market on everything.

1. Yamaha RevStar 502T. In the dark green color
2. early 70s Fender Champ. I'm not sure the age because the tube chart is missing but my guess is 1974
3. Early first edition Laney AOR 100w head. This is the version with 6 knobs and more desirable because there's not extra crap in the circuit . Basically a thicker, darker JCM 800/ Sounds killer
4. New version of Supro Fuzz pedal.
5. Catalainbread RAH pedal. Jimmy Page sound.
6. Catalinbread Giygas Fuzz
7. Pair of VH-1 pickups out of an 80's MIJ Burny.

That's all for now. Its hard for me to let this stuff go but I need the cash and unfortunately will not be able to use it. I have no idea what some of this stuff will cost to ship but will not be using shipping costs to make a profit. You can contact me on here or my email is

[email protected]

Thank you.

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Kirk, This is such a terrible occurrence. I feel so badly for you.

Good luck selling, I would like to hear about the Laney.

PM me if you want.

Kirk Dahnke

Reaction score
Kirk, This is such a terrible occurrence. I feel so badly for you.

Good luck selling, I would like to hear about the Laney.

PM me if you want.

Thank you, I got the Laney out of storage today because I have a local guy interested. There seems to be an issue I need to rectify. I think its a bad 12ax7. I fired it up about a month ago and it sounded great. Right now it fires up and when I switch off standby it makes the sound like its ready to go but no sound from the guitar. The power tubes are all lit up and I had them biased about 3 months ago. There is a simple fix that plagues AORs. Sometimes you need to replace the input jack. Its just a common flaw. I'm working on it today but my other amp is in storage and its a Champ and only takes one 12ax7 and I have interest in it as well. I ordered a 12ax7 off Amazon so It'll be here quickly. I just don't want to sell an amp with a possible issue. I'll let you know ASAP. Thank you for your interest. Its a great amp. Probably the best Ive ever heard and I'm 51 and worked in a vintage music store. If its an AOR you want this is the model. 100%.

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Laney is working properly. Sounds great.
Cool,

I have a 50 watt 8 knob. It needs me to fix some wiring that a mouse chewed, and a coupling cap. In addition, while I have it apart, I will replace the Filter caps.

Where are you located?

Central Scrutinizer

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this.

See your from KC. Lots of great memories there:

Gates and Sons B-B-Q.

Sickle parts from Wayne’s House of Choppers.

Speedy recovery.

Latest posts