Site slow to load lately

plankton

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but this site has been extremely slow loading at times lately. Sometimes it won't at all. I know it's not my local internet service as every other site is fine.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Can it be fixed?

Thank you

arcticsg

Reaction score
Yep, same here. It all started here when they started using "forced" Style format for Desktop, Tablet, and Phone, along with the new ads placement/format.

It really sucks being forced to use the "Tablet" format, especially on a 12" tablet! :mad:

[EDIT] I have no loading issues with any of the other sites I visit.

Last edited:

cerebral gasket

Reaction score
They must be in the process of updating the site. I guess it’s better to have it be sluggish at times rather than be completely down for a week.

Worblehat

Reaction score
I don't think updating the site would make it sluggish at times. I guess it just runs on underpowerd hardware or network link, probably sharing the resources with other websites that run on the same server(s).

plankton

Reaction score
Well at least it not just me.

I've started using a second window to browse with while waiting for pages on this site to load.

I was going to finish the above sentence with the eyeroll emoji, but it's taking too long to load up, typing all this was faster.

plankton

Reaction score
Well at least it not just me.

I've started using a second window to browse with while waiting for pages on this site to load.

I was going to finish the above sentence with the eyeroll emoji, but it's taking too long to load up, typing all this was faster.

plankton

Reaction score
Well at least it's not just me.

I've now tried twice to upload this reply, third time's a charm?

I guess not...

arcticsg

Reaction score
Might be the hackers from the clarinet forum sabotaging guitar sites, so we can switch to clarinet. Just one of the possible explanations. :p

Resistance is futile... you will be assimilated :D

reedhead.jpg

papagayo

Reaction score
Access to everythingsg is very slow, my pleasure is near 0 ... :rolleyes: :cool:

Somebody did a ping command ?

cerebral gasket

Reaction score
Now I get the following message at times...

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Latest posts