Thank god he rescued this SG from it's case problem!

ScottMarlowe

Reaction score
Ebay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Epiphone-SG...583607?hash=item3d10117137:g:fSwAAOSwFMZWqSI7

Original pics or three:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Epiphone-SG...583607?hash=item3d10117137:g:fSwAAOSwFMZWqSI7

Original ad text, with emphasis added:

An Epiphone SG G-400! The Body and the neck. Great sounding guitar. All hardware is in the body. Took the neck off because my hardshell case was putting too much pressure on it and it was on the verge of disconnecting, so its great for a custom project or if you want to play it as is just put the neck on yourself or bring it to a shop and have them do it for $50. Being sold as is. Some dings and scratches. Really vintage and worn-looking considering it's been on the road alot. The pickups sound pretty sweet and the pearl inlays just make it that much better.

Oh well then. It plays great. With the neck not attached. On a fixed neck guitar. Sigh.

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
Let's see...a brand new SG-400 factory 2nd with free shipping $299.99 or this steal! A compact SG-400 for $130 BIN plus $50 shipping and $50 for a shop to fix it...Wow a huge savings of $70 for this fantastic piece...

Batandy

Reaction score
Yeah, i don't know what that dude was thinking when he decided to REMOVE THE NECK FROM A FIXED NECK GUITAR.
Still, i'd buy that, as others said, it could be great for modding, but not for that price, maybe for $30-40 or something.

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
Yeah, i don't know what that dude was thinking when he decided to REMOVE THE NECK FROM A FIXED NECK GUITAR.
Still, i'd buy that, as others said, it could be great for modding, but not for that price, maybe for $30-40 or something.

Exactly, maybe $40 and free shipping just for the parts and a chance to try my hand at repairs....

Norton

Reaction score
What a douchebag! Those pictures and description were pretty misleading no?

Dorian

Reaction score
There is a joke about bad decisions that includes the phrase:
"...cutting off your toes so your foot fits the shoe."
I never thought of applying this concept to a guitar and its case. Now I know.

jtcnj

Reaction score
Thats a lot of turd polishing right there.
But does say a shop would charge to repair it.
Slippery, very slippery.
Nice photos: there are no clean shots of the neck pocket or heel, all off angled.
$SOLD!! $130 + 15 Shipping.
Sounds like the buyer is unaware since good used G-400 can be had for at or under $200.

Thats people for ya.

Latest posts