Who is Your Favorite…

Demon Dave

Reaction score
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY, 'ACE' is A BAD-A$$$ !!!
When people use to write many many words in their posts, often run the risk to say craps. KISS is a great band, and it's the reason I play music.

SGBreadfan

Reaction score
Wow you definitely know your Moby Grape history. And interesting you were born in Troy, Michigan. Its much bigger and built up then when you were born here. I actually went to high school in the next town over, Birmingham, so I had a lot of connections to the Troy area.
I haven’t been back in many many years, someday hopefully!

MR D

Reaction score
When people use to write many many words in their posts, often run the risk to say craps. KISS is a great band, and it's the reason I play music.
Yes.....'ACE' is one of the reasons I play a Les Paul 'Standard' as well........and why I drink 'COLD SEAGRAMS GIN'.......
I saw KISS b4 any1 even knew who they were, myself included and it was right down the block from the infamous 'Amityville Horror' house......this was b4 the murders actually had happened...... in 1973 in a li'l $#!T-#[email protected] bar and it was obvious that they were going to be HUGE........costumes and all.......... the rest is history.........I was a little kid and this was when NY State legal drinking age was 18 Yrs..........I've been fucked up ever since.....and I Am SOOOO GLAD ! seeing KISS and ZEPPELIN when I was a li'l kid made my childhood bearable...BWAH HA HA !!!!

'ACE' is from Mosholu Parkway/Jerome Ave area of The BRONX, Stanley is from Kew Gardens (not really Forest Hills)........

Last edited:

TheDixiePig

Reaction score
Arise from the ashes Phoenix! Put one of his bands records on this weekend and remembered that Ichiro Agata the guitarist from Melt Banana has played an old 70's SG for most of the bands existence. Saw these guys live a long time ago and it was one of the most intense shows I have ever seen. Singer Yasuko is a pint sized unstoppable force. Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but the sounds that Agata wrings out of his guitar with Melt Banana is like nothing else you've ever heard an SG do. meltbanana.jpg

fernieite

Reaction score
Btw, similar thread to this one.

lcw

Reaction score
There can be only one… Iommi

F2BBC055-E0D6-45B3-B01A-A6CA45906993.jpeg

Latest posts