Yamaha Revstar + Yamaha THR10C + noodles, brainless noodles

Gillean

Reaction score
Anybody else rocking a THR? I can see that the katana is the new champ all around, but I really dont see the need to upgrade with this great little amp.

DrBGood

Reaction score
Volume level is where they differentiate themselves the most. The Katana can rattle the windows ... or not.

Can you use the THR10C as a pre-amp to something bigger ?

Bad Penguin

Reaction score
Yes you can, through the headphone out. I absolutely LOVE mine to death! And have used it on a board for a PA.

Relic61

Reaction score
It would be nice to hear it without picking up the acoustic percussive string attacks off the guitar. You must be playing at an extremely low volume with the mic somewhat close to the guitar?

It sounded like you were just settling in & going somewhere when the recording stopped!
I say take another spin & isolate the amp for recording if you can. If using your phone maybe try placing it in front of the speaker somewhere & still filming you if possible.

Gillean

Reaction score
It would be nice to hear it without picking up the acoustic percussive string attacks off the guitar. You must be playing at an extremely low volume with the mic somewhat close to the guitar?

It sounded like you were just settling in & going somewhere when the recording stopped!
I say take another spin & isolate the amp for recording if you can. If using your phone maybe try placing it in front of the speaker somewhere & still filming you if possible.

I'll do that! :) for now, posted something totally different, another thread.

Gillean

Reaction score
Ah, your gonna make me guess where & work for it eh?? I guess we can see how this relationship is gonna be...
hahahaha, that was not my plan! :)

its right here in the same topics, jam audios and video.

blhristov

Reaction score
THR10c bought new yesterday! My SG will arrive, I hope in good health, Monday and I’ll start to rock! I was watching Philip Sayce terrific iPhone THR10c video and if it was good for him it would be perfect for me, I have just realized!

Last edited:

blhristov

Reaction score
Well, it wasn’t perfect and I returned it for a refund!

snatchss454

Reaction score
been playing on a THR10(cream one) since 2018. It was all I used for a year or 2 until I started really getting back into guitar. Great little amps! I also use it when I buy guitars/gear off craigslist or something. Throw some batteries in so I can test guitars or pedals..etc.
I have a bunch of gear now but my primary practice amp is a Boss Katana MK2 Artist. Such an amazing amp. Really want to get my hands on a revstar though. They look awesome

Shane

GrumpyOldDBA

Reaction score
The new version THR10ii ( which are really 20 watts ) are the best amps ever.

Except well for the THR30ii which I might have like two or maybe three.

So yeah some of us have some of them around ...

Latest posts